Fresh guacamole with berries
Colorful and fruity guacamole with interesting fresh flavors
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 3 cups
- 3 avocados
- 1 jalapeno or green chili minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan black salt or more to taste
- 1/4 cup strawberries finely diced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
Halve the avocados and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and dice.
Place the avocados in a bowl with the minced jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, and salt.
Mash using a fork or potato masher until you get tiny chunks in an otherwise smooth mixture.
Add the blueberries and diced strawberries and stir well to combine.
- The Himalayan black salt gives a unique flavor to this recipe. If unavailable, it can be replaced with kosher salt or regular salt.
- Another secret to making the best guacamole is to mash the jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and salt along with the avocado for a burst of flavors.