A 10-minute mango pomegranate salad recipe with a simple sweet fruit salad dressing! This is a healthy tropical fruit salad so sweet that you can swap for a dessert.
A HOLIDAY SALAD made with TROPICAL FRUITS like mango, pomegranate and guava with coconut flakes and a delicious 2-MINUTE HOMEMADE DRESSING. One of the easy pomegranate recipes, this vegan fruit salad is a perfect side dish that can be put together within minutes for family gatherings and parties. LOOKS and TASTES great, without much effort.
Guys, believe it or not, this is my go-to salad when I start CRAVING sweets. In my opinion, this is the only SALAD that can replace a DESSERT. So HEALTHY, so TASTY.
how to make pomegranate mango fruit salad
(You can find the exact measurements and instructions in the recipe card at the end of this page.)
The ruby-red POMEGRANATE SEEDS, so pretty and delicious that you’ll forgive them for the stains in your shirt unless you’re wearing a pomegranate-colored one.
Everyone’s favorite- MANGO! Mango in salad recipes gives a kind of sweetness that makes it an unforgettable experience. Try the mango avocado salsa and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Or the 3-ingredient mango smoothie without added sugar.
Then we have coconut flakes and guava that balance the sweetness of mango and give a delicious CRUNCH to this healthy fruit salad.
Add mint for that refreshing herby flavor.
The palm sugar dressing is the “icing” for this mango pomegranate salad recipe.
sweet fruit salad dressing
This 3-ingredient homemade dressing is so full of FLAVOR that you’ll start pouring it on everything you get your hands on. Palm sugar, extra virgin coconut oil and lemon juice are all you need for this amazingly sweet and tangy salad dressing. MIX, SHAKE and drizzle it on ANY SALAD and taste the difference!
If this fruit salad is a winner, why not try the other salads:
- creamy pasta salad with chicken
- beet orange salad
- Simple Indian chickpea salad
- lentil salad with turmeric
- easy Italian pasta salad.
Or why not subscribe to my weekly newsletter to get all the latest recipes right in your inbox?
*****If you like this recipe, please give a star rating in the comments below to help more readers see this post. *****
Thank you and happy cooking!
health benefits of pomegranate
- Categorised as berries, pomegranates are loaded with important nutrients.
- They are rich in plant compounds that have powerful medicinal properties.
- Pomegranates have impressive anti-inflammatory properties.
- Regular intake of pomegranate juice has been shown to lower blood pressure levels.
- Pomegranate has antibacterial and antiviral properties which may be useful against common gum diseases and yeast infections.
- As a rich source of nitrates, pomegranate may improve exercise performance by increasing blood flow.
- Pomegranate contains a fatty acid that can have benefits against heart disease. It improves your cholesterol profile and protects cells from oxidative damage.
- It is considered one of the “super fruits” that burns fat, boosts metabolism and suppresses your appetite. Pomegranate is one of the fruits that can and should be eaten on an empty stomach for maximum benefits.
health benefits of coconut and coconut oil
- Coconut, due to its strong antioxidant properties increases metabolism and fights infections.
- Coconut is anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite.
- It provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
- Coconut improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- It stabilizes glucose levels by improving insulin secretion.
- Coconut improves good cholesterol (HDL) thus supporting heart health.
- Coconut and coconut oil supports thyroid function.
- It helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection.
- Coconut promotes weight loss due to its high fiber content and also reduces belly fat. However, coconut oil is high in saturated fat and so, have it in moderation.
- Coconut oil helps keep hair and skin young and healthy, preventing wrinkles and sagging skin.
health benefits of palm sugar
- Palm sugar is an unrefined sugar that requires minimal processing.
- Known to be rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It contains phytonutrients, flavonoids, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
- Palm sugar is gaining popularity due to its low glycemic index, (even lesser than honey) which means it is slowly absorbed by the body, preventing a spike in blood glucose levels.