A 10-minute recipe for pomegranate salad with coconut, mango and a simple 2-minute homemade palm sugar dressing! A tropical fruit salad that is so sweet, you won’t need a dessert.
This pomegranate mango salad is a quick and easy vegan salad you can put together within 15 minutes. Or even 10 minutes, if you’re good at cutting and deseeding the pomegranate.
Made with SIMPLE TROPICAL FRUITS and a delicious 2-MINUTE HOMEMADE DRESSING, this salad is a perfect side dish that can be put together within minutes, for family gatherings and parties. LOOKS and TASTES great, without much effort.
Guys, believe it or not, this is my go-to salad when I start CRAVING sweets. In my opinion, this is the only SALAD that can replace a DESSERT. So HEALTHY, so TASTY.
The ruby-red POMEGRANATE SEEDS, so pretty and delicious that you’ll forgive them for the stains in your shirt unless you’re wearing a pomegranate-colored one.
Everyone’s favorite- MANGO! Mango in salad recipes gives a kind of sweetness that makes it an unforgettable experience. Try the mango avocado salsa and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Or the 3-ingredient mango smoothie.
Then we have guava that gives a refreshing CRUNCH to this healthy fruit salad. But do you know what makes this salad very UNIQUE?
The coconut flakes and the dressing!
2-minute salad dressing
This 3-ingredient homemade dressing is so full of FLAVOR that you’ll start pouring it on everything you get your hands on. Palm sugar, extra virgin coconut oil and lemon juice are all you need for this amazingly sweet and tangy salad dressing. MIX, SHAKE and drizzle it on ANY SALAD and taste the difference!
Don’t forget to sprinkle coconut flakes for that EXTRA crunch. And mint for that HERBY touch.
If this salad recipe is a winner, why not try the others:
health benefits of coconut and coconut oil
- Coconut, due to its strong antioxidant properties increases metabolism and fights infections.
- Coconut is anti-viral, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-parasite.
- It provides a natural source of quick energy and enhances physical and athletic performance.
- Coconut improves digestion and absorption of nutrients, vitamins, and minerals.
- It stabilizes glucose levels by improving insulin secretion.
- Coconut improves good cholesterol (HDL) thus supporting heart health.
- Coconut and coconut oil supports thyroid function.
- It helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infection.
- Coconut promotes weight loss due to its high fiber content and also reduces belly fat. However, coconut oil is high in saturated fat and so, have it in moderation.
- Coconut oil helps keep hair and skin young and healthy, preventing wrinkles and sagging skin.
health benefits of palm sugar
- Palm sugar is an unrefined sugar that requires minimal processing.
- Known to be rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It contains phytonutrients, flavonoids, antioxidants, and dietary fiber.
- Palm sugar is gaining popularity due to its low glycemic index, (even lesser than honey) which means it is slowly absorbed by the body, preventing a spike in blood glucose levels.